Saturday 19 October 2013

off the runway

SO PLEASED 
to have been chosen as the winner of Free People's Off the Runway sweepstakes!


All of the above are shots from my FP Me account, jennys-se-quoi.  
If you don't have one of these bad boys, hop to it!  It's an amazing collection of style inspiration from all over the globe, and it lets you show off your individuality to equally inspire others.


Here's the photo that won me amazing $$$ to my all-time favorite brand!
  To me, Free People embodies a whole lifestyle.  The company advocates for all women to be who they are, live how they love and love how they live.  Their clothing is stunning, their blog is a must-read and I am continuously inspired by the women who make, sell and wear their clothes.  
Thanks so much, Free People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me anything!